Sunday, November 19, 2006

Woohoo!

Thrifted fabric strips
Thrift store find of the century today--rolls of cut fabric strips that I assume are meant to make your own bias tape. They could also be used in quilting, as ribbon, in rag rugs...
Yards and yards! Two rolls of the red-white-and-blue Zodiac print (one roll pictured so you can see how much fabric I'm talking about!), three rolls of the yellow-and-white floral, and one roll of the luscious red-and-white Asian(ish) floral print.

The best part? Each roll: 60 cents!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Great find! Now the only hard part is deciding which of your many ideas to use it for.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Jennifer W. said...

Wow - that's all I can say - wow...

8:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How neat! I never would have known what it was for had I seen it in the store. What do you plan to do with it?

9:03 AM  
Blogger woof nanny said...

Heide--I'll probably make bias tape out of it. But who knows. I love to embellish projects, so I may use this as trim.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Oh what a lucky find I love this!! I have never seen anything like that before either!

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home