Friday, June 01, 2007

Another vintage apron, and some great fabric

Poor neglected blog.
It's not that I haven't been thrifting, that's for sure.
Thrifting gives me life.

I found this amazing vintage apron recently
Vintage flocked apron
Sheer and beautiful, with a pink flocked floral pattern, and a sash that runs through buttonholes.
It's gorgeous.
I can't remember if I paid $3 or $4.

I enjoy finding funky novelty fabrics, especially juvenile prints.
Sometimes the source is unusual, like this 1960's children's curtain panel in a circus-themed print.
Thriftstore price for two matching panels: $3.50
Vintage circus-themed curtain
God bless thriftstores...

I found some other linens that are for a swap partner, so I'll show those after she has received them.

Check out the small quilt I got too (posted on my craft blog).

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger kt said...

That circus fabric isgreat, but no elephants? :>

10:31 AM  
Blogger Shel/Nate/Anipals said...

YAY for vintage aprons!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Those linens wouldn't be for me by any chance? (Tongue hanging out, panting...)

7:05 AM  
Blogger tessahjake said...

I love that fabric so so much.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home