Saturday, February 17, 2007

Holy Thrift Score!

Squealing with delight!

Some people avoid certain items at thrift stores--towels, sheets, shoes...

I don't mind used shoes. I've found some purses and some shoes that were brand new. But gently used is okay with me too.

And these today were an adrenaline moment.
Leather CAMPER slip-ons, with an embroidered butterfly on one toe, and a dragonfly on the other. New, these are around $130. Thrift store price: $2.93. Oh my.

I wish with all my heart they were my size, but they are a size 40 (US ladies 10), so they're too big. I will either give them to a friend, or maybe sell them on eBay. Love them though!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Wow! I'm usually too busy checking out linens, sweaters and ties to look at shoes. That's some lucky Size 10 friend! (I'd probably sell them!)

5:23 PM  
Blogger tamdoll said...

Can I get an email if you're going to list them for sale??
Awesome find!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home